Skip to content
- PhD, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2012
- MEM, Duke University, 2008
- BS, University of California, San Diego, 2006
- Magliocca, N.R. and M. Walls. 2018. The role of subjective risk perceptions in shaping coastal development dynamics. Computers, Environment, and Urban Systems. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2018.03.009.
- Magliocca, N. R., E. C. Ellis, G. Allington, A. de Bremond, J. Dell;Angelo, O. Mertz, P. Messerli, P. Meyfroidt, R. Seppelt, and P. Verburg. 2018. Closing global knowledge gaps: Producing generalized knowledge from case studies of social-ecological systems. Global Environmental Change 50: 1-14. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2018.03.003.
- Walls, M., N. R. Magliocca, and V. McConnell. 2018. Modeling coastal land and housing markets: Understanding the competing influences of amenities and storm risks. Ocean and Coastal Management 157: 95-110. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2018.01.021.
- Magliocca, N.R., V. McConnell, and M. Walls. 2018. Integrating global sensitivity approaches to deconstruct spatial and temporal sensitivities of complex spatial agent-based models. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation 21(1). DOI: 10.18564/jasss.3625.
- Ellis, E.C., N. R. Magliocca, C. J. Stevens, and D. Q. Fuller. 2018. Evolving the Anthropocene: Linking multi-level selection with long-term social-ecological change. Sustainability Science 13(1): 119-128. DOI: 10.1007/s11625-017-0513-6
- Meeting the looming policy challenge of seal-level change and human migration
- Beyond land cover change: Towards a new generation of land use models
- Challenges and opportunities of social media data for socio-environmental systems research
- Future drought in Africa: Integrating vulnerability, climate change, and population growth
- Closing global knowledge gaps: Producing generalized knowledge from case studies of social-ecological systems