Director of Undergraduate Studies
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone (205) 348-1532
- office location Farrah Hall 308
- Diploma, Hydrogeology, University of London, U.K., 1990
- MSc, University of London, U.K., 1989
- BA, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, 1986
- Natural hazards
- Environmental site assessments
- Water resources
- Watershed programs
- Water policy
- Memon, B. A., M. M. Azmeh, and M. W. Pitts. 2002. The environmental hazards of locating wastewater impoundments in karst terrain. Engineering Geology 65: 169-177.
- Memon, B. A., A. F. Patton, and M. W. Pitts. 1999. Control of naturally occurring brine springs and seeps in an evaporite karst setting. Engineering Geology 52: 83-91.
- Green, T. S., B. A. Memon, A. F. Patton, and M. W. Pitts. 1999. Design and costs for a system to reduce chloride levels in the Red River by shallow well collection and deep well disposal. Environmental Geology 38: 141-148.