Director of Undergraduate Studies
- PhD, Kent State University, 2007
- Atmospheric hazards
- Applied climatology
Senkbeil, J. C., L. Myers, S. Jasko, J.R. Reed, R. Mueller. 2020. Communication and hazard perception lessons from category five Hurricane Micael. Atmosphere 11(8): 804. https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/11/8/804.
- The Influence of Tornado Activity, Impact, Memory, and Sentiment on Tornado Perception Accuracy among College Students
- Perception and comprehension of the extended forecast graphic: A survey of broadcast meteorologists and the public
- Perceptions of Hurricane Track Forecasts in the U.S.A.
- Evacuee Perception of Geophysical Hazards for Hurricane Irma
- Spatial and temporal changes in the frequency and magnitude of intense precipitation events in the southeastern United States