- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone (205) 348-5047
- PhD, Geography, Michigan State University, 2019
- MS, Applied Geospatial Sciences, Northern Arizona University, 2011
- BS, Aquatic Biology, University of California Santa Barbara, 2006
- BS, Geology, University of California Santa Barbara, 2006
- animal geography
- human-wildlife conflict
- social dimensions of environmental conservation
Fung, C. Y. 2018. Provisioning in the animal tourism industry: Through the lens of the Amazon river dolphin. In Animals, Food & Tourism, ed. Carol Kline, pp. 52-66. New York: Routledge.
Fung, C. Y. and E. A. Adams. 2017. What motivates self-identified environmental activists on college campuses? An In-Depth Qualitative Study. Social Sciences 6(4): 134.